TRANSFORMATION PRIORITY COMMITTEE
The Mission of the Transformation Priority Committee is:
- Transform existing Kansas Disciples Congregations
- Developing enthusiasm
- Generating resources
- Setting goals and developing strategies for transforming congregations
- Identifying, recruiting, training and supporting pastors for transformation
- Identifying declining and dying congregations
- Providing guidelines and oversight
- Involving other congregations
- Developing Transformation Workshops for the Regional Event as needed
- Communicating about transformation efforts and opportunities through the Kansas Messenger and www.kansasdisciples.org.
- Proposing Transformation Priority budget
Watch the Congregational Transformation video
For more information about Transformation activities in Kansas contact the Transformation Priority Chairperson, Terry Hatfield at firstname.lastname@example.org or Regional Minister Paxton Jones at email@example.com.